IRS Conference: Managing Stress at Work. 18 June, Cavendish Conference Centre, London
On 18 June Dr Wolfgang Seidl, Executive Director, The Validium Group, will be speaking at the IRS 1 day conference on Managing Stress at Work.
While many employers have adopted the Health and Safety Executive’s stress management standards, stress-related ill health continues to be the number one cause of absence in UK workplaces.
Yet the evidence shows that stress can be a positive factor in employee performance given the right management practices and culture.
Click here for the Full Story.
- Case study: GSK's Team Resilience, Personal Resilience, and Energy for Performance in a leadership framework
- Methods of measuring stress and wellbeing at work
- How to avoid stress leading to grievances and litigation
- How the law has developed, trends and new case law
- Case study: How Kent police has cut stress and boost policing performance
- Getting support from senior managers for stress management initiatives
- Good practice in developing stress processes and data systems
- Key elements of an effective corporate strategy for work-related stress
- New research on the evidence on the physiology of stress, wellbeing and motivation
Please click here for the events website to register and for more information.