Join our affiliate clinicians network
UK & Ireland
We are always interested in hearing from skilled clinicians wishing to join our network of Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists including those experienced in psychological first aid and critical incident response work.
Validium provides a wide range of psychological services which include:
- Employee Assistance Programme - EAP
- Return to work programmes
- Fitness for work assessments
- Neuro psychological assessments
- Post trauma treatment/rehabilitation (e.g. EMDR)
- Specialist psychological interventions (e.g. CBT) to resolve work issues such as absence, performance or behavioural problems
- Critical incident support
Please note that applications are welcomed from prospective affiliate counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists. In order to be considered therapists must meet the following criteria:
- Must be accredited or registered with a nationally recognised professional organisation
- If registered they must have completed a minimum of 450 client hours
- Psychologists must be registered with HCPC
- Are experienced of working in short term therapy/interventions - Solution Focused Brief Therapy is required for EAP work
- Must have a current DBS check (enhanced no older than 3 years, basic no older than 2 years)
- Must have professional liability insurance
N.B. The provision of therapy by our affiliates is Face to Face only.
To meet our communications needs and maintain our service levels to our customers, Validium now requires all affiliates have access to the internet and to be familiar with working with computers.
If you would like to be considered for our affiliate network, please complete the Affiliate Application Form
Once completed you can save this and send it back to the email address on the form.
The Application Form includes fillable field capabilities and Acrobat Reader DC will be required in order to successfully complete this form - available free here
IMPORTANT! We recommend that you open the Acrobat Reader DC program, click on file/open and locate the form saved on your computer hard drive. Then fill out the form by typing in the form’s displayed fields, using Acrobat Reader DC, independently from your browser or your Internet connection. Alternatively, please print the application form, fill-in by hand, scan and send it back to the email address on the form.
NB: On receiving the completed application form we will be in touch when we have a vacancy in your geographical area.
Join our permanent staff
Clinical Telephone Counsellors
Hours of work: Minimum of 3 days / shifts each week
Salary: £24,000 - £35,000 FT per annum
Location: Nationwide – Home working
Validium – the market leader for EAP quality and standards – have an exciting opportunity to join our EAP clinical team.
Validium is part of HealthHero, a digital health provider that brings together human expertise and digital convenience to provide quality remote health consultations. HealthHero provides a full spectrum of primary care services delivered through a suite of digital tools, and it is the preferred supplier for over 1000 businesses, covering 8 million individual lives and currently operates in United Kingdom, Germany, and the Republic of Ireland.
We are looking for experienced counsellors with a sound background, to join our multi-tasking team of professional telephone counsellors. We require a minimum of 3 days / shifts each week to be worked. Experience of working within a commercial environment may also be useful as well as being IT literate. You will be joining an energetic and vibrant team helping to maintain Validium as a market leading EAP provider.
Your role will be varied and therefore we are expecting that you have good clinical, communication and organisation skills and be interested in delivering:
- Critical Incident Support
- Psychological First Aid
- Structured Telephone Counselling
- Video Counselling
- Clinical Reviews
- Support for our Affiliate Network
- Plus ad hoc on-site Counselling and Training
We deliver support to our Service Users 24/7/365 and we expect you to do at least 1 weekend and overnight shift per month.
After your training which will take up to 3 months, we will consider most of the shifts being worked from home.
We welcome applicants with this level of experience and skill from across the UK.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 17th January 2021