Join our affiliate clinicians network
UK & Ireland
We are always interested in hearing from skilled clinicians wishing to join our network of Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists including those experienced in psychological first aid and critical incident response work.
Validium provides a wide range of psychological services which include:
- Employee Assistance Programme - EAP
- Return to work programmes
- Fitness for work assessments
- Neuro psychological assessments
- Post trauma treatment/rehabilitation (e.g. EMDR)
- Specialist psychological interventions (e.g. CBT) to resolve work issues such as absence, performance or behavioural problems
- Critical incident support
Please note that applications are welcomed from prospective affiliate counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists. In order to be considered therapists must meet the following criteria:
- Must be accredited or registered with a nationally recognised professional organisation
- If registered they must have completed a minimum of 450 client hours
- Psychologists must be registered with HCPC
- Are experienced of working in short term therapy/interventions - Solution Focused Brief Therapy is required for EAP work
- Must have a current DBS check (enhanced no older than 3 years, basic no older than 2 years)
- Must have professional liability insurance
N.B. The provision of therapy by our affiliates is Face to Face only.
To meet our communications needs and maintain our service levels to our customers, Validium now requires all affiliates have access to the internet and to be familiar with working with computers.
If you would like to be considered for our affiliate network, please complete the Affiliate Application Form
Once completed you can save this and send it back to the email address on the form.
The Application Form includes fillable field capabilities and Acrobat Reader DC will be required in order to successfully complete this form - available free here
IMPORTANT! We recommend that you open the Acrobat Reader DC program, click on file/open and locate the form saved on your computer hard drive. Then fill out the form by typing in the form’s displayed fields, using Acrobat Reader DC, independently from your browser or your Internet connection. Alternatively, please print the application form, fill-in by hand, scan and send it back to the email address on the form.
NB: On receiving the completed application form we will be in touch when we have a vacancy in your geographical area.
Join our permanent staff